Sunday, March 25, 2012

Court's Clicks: 3/25/12


A few notes from the past week:

First, a big thank you to everyone who has been so encouraging and sending me their get well wishes!  Reading your comments makes me feel happy.  Being happy makes me feel healthy.  I appreciate you all so much.

Second,  SPRING BREAK!  Huzzah and Hallelujah!

Third, after this post and all of your comments, I've been thinking some more.  Ultimately, this blog will serve as a place for me to write what I want to write.  First and foremost, it is a creative outlet that allows me to de-stress and hopefully to avoid this.  But, that being said, it is my goal to craft my writing in each post with care.

OK, let's get on to the really good stuff, links!

Ever wonder what the difference is between jam, jelly, and preserves? Yeah, me too. 

As you can tell by the title of these weekly posts, I like alliteration.  I also like chocolate and coconut, so these granola bars are perfect.

If you put Brussels sprouts on a bacon pizza does it make it healthy?  Sure, and it will taste good too!

Lastly, as you know, I love quiche.  I think I would love it even more in a cornmeal crust.  

Here I would typically wish you a "happy Friday."  Today is Sunday.  

I appreciate your patience, and I hope my sweet potato heart will appease you!





2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your blogging mentality. It's supposed to be FUN, not a job or something you HAVE to do....so don't stress it! There are too many other htings in life to be stressed about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very true! Thanks for your nice comment :)

    ReplyDelete